Witaj w Nowym Jorku
mieście, które nigdy nie zasypia...

bondings

Villanelle Morrison
love at first project, wifey




You are the love of my life. Everything I have and everything I am is now yours.

It started with blue sweater, ended with ring on her finger. She's escape, she's medicine, she's love. Even if their marriage is fuckin' hard.


Thea Morrison
little princess, daughter




I'll do everything for you. You makin' me a better person.

When he met her, he knew. He knew, she's his light in the dark. Even if not from the beginning.


Matthew Morrison
men's power, son




Hey, buddy, it's me, your daddy. Promise me you won't give up.

Too early, too bad, too small. But now he's alive. Alive and happy. And that's only what matters.


Mathilde Morrison
worst enemy, sister




Don't give a shit, Tilly. I'm not your wallet, back off.

It never was love. It never was friendship. It was competition. Now he's the one who won.


Blaise Ulliel
support, friend




We were friends, but now we're lost

Years of recovering, years of friendship. What was that? Waste of time. But it will be better.

Brak komentarzy

Prześlij komentarz